Data privacy statement of MiNODES GmbH
MiNODES GmbH (“MiNODES” or “we”), as the operator of the MiNODES Dashboard Portal (“the Portal”), takes data protection very seriously. We therefore want to assure you that your privacy as a portal user is being protected. This data protection policy explains to you the way in which we deal with your personal data in conjunction with our Portal. We reserve the right to alter the contents of this data protection policy from time to time. It is therefore advisable to review the data protection policy at regular intervals.
2. Personal Data
Personal data is specific information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual, Section 3 (1) BDSG. This includes such information as your name, your postal address and e-mail address, or your telephone number.
3. Processing and usage of your data
3.1 We collect, process, and use the personal data imparted to us by you when registering on the Portal, and we do so as required in each case for the following purposes:
- Registration and implementation of the contractual use of the Portal
- When registering on our Portal, your name, e-mail address, company name, and country must be supplied. This mandatory information is used by us for verifying identity in conjunction with the registration and for implementing the contractual use of the Portal created through the registration. You can find more information on the contractual use of the Portal in our Standard Terms and Conditions (STC).
- If you voluntarily acquaint us with additional personal data during the registration process, this data will also be used to implement the contractual use of the Portal.
- All of the personal data collected at the time of registration will be stored by us for as long as the Portal user’s registration is active. This is determined in accordance with our STCs.
- Contacting purposes
- If the Portal User supplies us with personal data for contacting purposes, this data will only be stored until the communication has ended. E-mails or other enquiries that are sent via the Portal are also only stored temporarily by us for the duration of the transmission and are deleted upon conclusion of the communication. No notice whatsoever is taken of the contents of such e-mails or enquires.
3.2. We also collect anonymous technical data, such as the names of your Internet provider, Internet browser, operating system, screen resolution, and information about the website that led you to us, the number and date/s of your visit/s, the average session length, and the websites visited within our Portal. This data is stored automatically. The evaluation is made in an anonymized form solely for statistical purposes, our goal being the continual improvement of our Portal and our services for you.
4. Transmission of Personal Data
MiNODES does not pass on your personal data to third parties unless you have expressly given us your prior consent to do this or the transmission is prescribed or permitted by law. Your data will neither be sold to third parties nor marketed in any other way. Data is only transmitted to govern-ment institutions and public authorities if it is required by mandatory national law. Our employees and partners are bound by a duty of confidentiality and are obligated to comply with the provisions of data protection laws.
5. Cookies and Google Analytics
5.2 If you do not want cookies to be used, you can block the usage of them in your browser. But if you do so, you may not be able to use certain areas of our Portal.
5.4 MiNODES uses Mouseflow, a web analysis service of Mouseflow ApS, Flaesketorvet 68, 1711 Copenhagen, Denmark, to record randomly selected visits to our Portal (only with anonymized IP-address). Thus a protocol of mouse movements and clicks is generated with the aim to play back randomly chosen portal visits and further deduce potential improvements of our Portal. The information is not personalized and will not be transferred. If you decline the recording, feel free to de-activate it for all websites using Mouseflow at the following link: http://mouseflow.com/opt-out/
6. Use of Data for Marketing Purposes / Consent
6.1 On the basis of your consent granted to us when registering on the Portal, MiNODES processes and uses your personal data for possible marketing activities, such as for sending e-mails containing general information or e-mails of an advertising nature (newsletter).
6.2. You may at any time revoke the declarations of consent granted to us in this respect. Such a revocation is effective for the future. Furthermore, if you do not want us to use your personal data in conjunction with such things as postal marketing activities of a lawful nature, you may object to this. All that is needed in either of these cases is an e-mail sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data Storage
Your personal data is being stored only for as long as such storage is needed for the purposes set out in this data protection policy or for as long as we are legally or statutorily obligated to store it.
8. Information, Corrections, Deletions
You have the right to receive information at any time and free of charge about your personal data stored by us. If your data is incorrectly or unlawfully stored by us, we will be glad to correct, block, or delete it. We kindly ask you to inform us promptly of any changes to your data.
Please send any requests for information or any questions, complaints, or suggestions to the following address:
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 340 606 434
Berlin, Germany, November 2016
Official Data Protection Supervisor
Rechtsanwalt | Consultant Datenschutz
ISiCO Datenschutz GmbH
Am Hamburger Bahnhof 4